Disney after a hysterectomy

My niece rode the Safari at 6 or 7 months pregnant. We’re aware of how bumpy it is compared to our county gravel road. Safari is smoother. My unpaved driveway is smoother than that gravel road. :smirk:
Getting into a truck requires fitting thru the doors, which may be more than her core muscles are ready to put up with.

Which is the other thing to think of - how much core is invested in accessing the seat.

Carousel of Progress - not much - if she doesn’t move down the row much, or sits in the back on her ecv. Enchanted Tales with Belle - not so much. Same with Tiki Birds.

Having been to WDW while recovering, I can attest to how much contentment can be obtained from simply being in the park and watching the World go by.

Example: find a quiet place by Aladdin and watch the camels nail the guests.
One trip we left DH and our 9 yo granddaughter on a bench outside Space Mountain. When we exited the two of them were interacting with the guests on the Speedway. Having a blast talking to the riders as they entered the first curve.

I noticed on a subsequent trip that the bench was removed. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I think they’re bringing it back but it’s now an up charge to sit on it :rofl:

13 Likes

Don’t give them ideas, silly!

1 Like

We could charge them to read here . . .

maybe

1 Like

TAH is a major operation. Depending on how it was performed, she may have an incision on her lower abdomen several inches long. Some hysterectomies can be done other ways with much lesser incisions or almost none. Her age may me a factor in her recovery and stamina. Three weeks post-op might be a bit unpleasant.

1 Like

Very helpful info, thank you! Does it hurt to laugh, like after a cesarean?

Incision may be similar. “It only hurts when I laugh”

1 Like