DisJr M&G

Can anyone tell me where the Meet and Greets are for DisJr characters in DHS? I read on the parks blog (http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/03/time-for-a-check-up-with-doc-mcstuffins-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/) that Doc should have one by now. Are Jake and Sophia in the same area?

Thanks!!

Do you have the My Disney Exoerience App? It looks like they list Doc and Sophia as meeting at different times in Animation Courtyard. The times probably change, so checking the app or the daily schedule for the park on the day is a good idea. The Kenny the Pirate app/website has good info on character meet times too, but his requires a subscription.

I think the best way to ensure you’ll get to meet the Disney Jr. characters is to do breakfast or lunch at Hollywood and Vine. The food is decent, but not spectacular, but worth it for the preschool set.

We have lunch at H&V - but the characters don’t sign, right?

I haven’t eaten there, but characters will sign autographs as they visit your table at other character meals. They only don’t do it if they have hands that make signing impossible. Maybe someone with H&V experience will chime in.

1 Like

Usually we’ve met the DisJr characters (Jake, Handy Manny) just outside the entrance to the DisJr show in the Animation Courtyard. (In a little alcove that is to the RIGHT of the entrance as you stand in animation courtyard looking towards the DisJr theatre).

Characters will sign at H&V! That is the nice thing about that meal… No need to wait in line for those characters if you will see them at the meal!

2 Likes

Looks like I’m all set since the characters sign at H&V!! Thanks! And I totally forgot about Kenny the Pirate!!

We loved H & V. All characters signed, posed for pics, and participate in a dance with all the kids near the buffet. It was really fun! It is a must do for my family.

1 Like