Discovery island trespasser

I keep reading different articles about the trespasser on discovery island. What I have not seen is how he got to the island. I’ve seen things in the past where people put on scuba gear to get out there for pictures. Just curious…

1 Like

Maybe they don’t say cause they don’t want people to try whatever he did? :thinking: I’m guessing a rowboat or canoe or something. I sure as heck wouldn’t put on scuba gear unless I had a shark cage (or alligator cage, as it were).

3 Likes

Those are my thoughts as well.

1 Like

Remember one thing. If caught you will NEVER enter Disney World again as you will be banned for life.

2 Likes

I looked up photos of the island some previous adventur…trespassers have taken, looks pretty amazing and crazy. Seems like they left everything starting with soda fountains there to rot

I went there one time when it was still open. It had the feel of summer camp with well maintained trails, animal exhibits, and a main cabin that had a small selection of food and drink, information, and the boat dock. I’ve seen some pictures posted that were supposedly taken there that have nothing to do with anything I saw there.

2 Likes

I read an article saying he boated over. They didn’t say what kind of boat.

2 Likes

Not sure if that particular detail is accurate here, but…

“A Disney security representative said she asked the agency to press charges after she saw McGuire using a company boat to get to the island.”

1 Like

amphicar

3 Likes

This like water country were two places that I had seen as a kid but my parents never took me to. I’ve always been fascinated with it. We would stay at fort wilderness so we always passed it and seen it from a distance.