Direct prices

Trying to find current information regarding direct pricing on DVC resorts. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Isn’t that on the DVC owner webpage? They have a link to buy more points so I would think you could look there. I’ve NOT touched that button b/c I don’t need more :wink:

IIRC when I looked the other day they only showed the ones they are “actively” selling not the sold out ones?

Unless I am mistaken and just not looking in the right place. I can’t even find the “buy more points” link today.

I have direct cost charts in my email for SSR, AKL, and Riviera. But for new owners. Helpful?

2 Likes

this is what I see when I scroll down… are these helpful links?

1 Like

How would that differ from current owners?

Thanks. I am often guilty of not scrolling enough.

1 Like

:woman_shrugging:t2:
I’m new to this…

ETA: I don’t know if you all get special added discounts for already being members.

1 Like

Fair :wink:

bwahahaha… me too, but you made me look :wink:

1 Like
2 Likes

Thanks! :smiley:

I’ll share the information with my friend so they can share it with their spouse for comparison sake.

1 Like

I always use this site, as I reckon they have no reason to not have correct pricing (not a resales broker). Call me suspicious! :grin:

1 Like

I was able to locate it on the actual DVC site which is probably the most reliable of all. Probably. Maybe. LOL

1 Like