Dinner/Seating for Show

I saw that there is a Rivers of Light meal that you can book which includes preferred seating for the evening show. Do they have similar programs that are meals and preferred seating for a show of some sort that you can book on the dining plan? I know there is a dessert party at MK (not on dining plan) but was wondering if there are any other good ones to book.

The Rivers of Light Package for Tusker House (1 credit) or Tiffins (2 credits) : Fantasmic Package ( Hollywood and Vine (1), Mama Melrose (1), Hollywood Brown Derby (2); Festival of Fantasy Parade Package - Tony’s (1)

1 Like

Kind of similar is a new dining package at the Rose and Crown for Illuminations.

There’s also Hoop de Doo. I think the dining plan can only be used for the last show, and maybe only for category 1 seating.

Looks like Category 1 cannot be used with dining plan

Ages 10 and Older Ages 3 to 9 Dining Plan Eligibility
Category 1 $72 $43 Not eligible for use with Disney Dining Plans
Category 2 $67 $39 Eligible: Use 2 meals per person from a pre-purchased Disney Dining Plan or Deluxe Disney Dining Plan
Category 3 $64 $38 Eligible: Use 2 meals per person from a pre-purchased Disney Dining Plan or Deluxe Disney Dining Plan

1 Like

Thanks!

YW, but I do think this is a change. Pretty sure last year, you could do DDP in cat 1 but ONLY at 8:30 show. Looks like now you can use DDP for any show, but only cat 2 and 3

1 Like