Dinner recommendation out of parks

Can anyone recommend a good place to have a sit down dinner for a family with 2.5 and 5 year old boys? We have a night when we plan to just visit HS in the morning and early afternoon then come back for a nap and pool time. I was thinking we should have dinner in one of the resorts or at Downtown Disney. We’ll be staying at BLT and will have a car.

Raglan Road at DTD, which I would recommend taking the bus instead of driving. Or a character meal at one of the resorts which you could drive to.

1 Like

There are so many to choose from.

Kona at the poly is very good and on the monorail line. Since you can drive, Sanaa is up top of my list.

1 Like

Take a resort launch over to Ft Wilderness for supper at Trails End, then camp fire sing-along

3 Likes

We’re doing dinner at The Wave tonight, which would be amazingly convenient. Our last experience at Kona for dinner was so bad with the new menu that we won’t go back this year. We have enjoyed our meals at Cape May, if you are okay with seafood and buffet. For a “normal” meal, Grand Floridian Cafe and Captain’s Grille have good food and are off the radar for most folks.

If you are a bit adventurous, I also do like Sanaa, plus there’s so much to see at the resorts there.