Dinner plan intinerary for our June Trip

We’ve opted for a pretty odacious plan for our June trip any thoughts?
Arriving at MCO at 7:20
Staying at the Poly
Dinner at Ohana that night at 9:15 taking Uber from airport instead of MDE
Bog at 8:30, me and boys hit the rides. Dw and dd have bippity at 12:30 and Cinderella lunch at 2:20 back to poly then back to MK till we tucker out.
Next day chef mickey at 7:35 then to AK
Planing on Pixar Play place that night for our three kids: 4,5,and 7. Me and dw have res at la hacienda.
Next day Ohana at 7:55 then Water park
Relax time at resort
Next day Epcot
Askerhaus for dd and dw 11:55
Family res at tutto Italian at 7:30
Next day
Hs EMM
Brown Derby Fantasia 12:50
Next day Emm at fantasyland with flight out at 5:30

1 Like

Audacious indeed. You have put a lot of thought into that plan. Have fun.

1 Like

Impressive. There are a lot of early mornings.

1 Like

I personally wouldn’t want a big dinner that late on the first night but the timing should work out fine. That is a long day at HS. Suggest a break especially since you have to pack up and be out quickly on the last day. That actually seems like the trickiest part to be out in time to make full use of EMM. Lots of fun stuff though!

2 Likes

There will be rather lengthy breaks in the day no doubt. I may be pushing our Ohana Back a lot later. No real reason to hurry that day. Possibly chef Mickey as well. Not really sure an early arrival at AK is necessary. We really covered that park last year. I’m sure we won’t get a fast pass for FOP until the afternoon.

This first day causes me pause.
Ohana dinner is notoriously late seating people. The meal can take 60 min or longer after you get seated. I’d highly doubt you’ll be in bed before midnight. Even staying at Poly, you’ll probably want to leave your room at 7:30-7:45am to make it to BOG at 8:30.

You will love EMM MK! I did it in Oct and can’t wait to do it again!

2 Likes

You might be right. Our flight is nonstop from Missouri so we’ll be running an hour ahead. Plus they will have enough time for possibly nap be fore we head to Memphis. I just figured the adrenaline will be running high so they won’t be ready to sleep anyway. Just added the Bog yesterday and I’m on the fence. It was available so I took it. Might not stay in the plan.

We did emm last June on our first day with a fireworks dessert party so it was a long day but the kids were ecstatic the whole time.

1 Like

Already moved the Ohana breakfast on our slow day up to 9:15

1 Like

Are you using BOG for strategy for 7DMT, or just to eat? Is there an EMM scheduled that morning?

Not really. We will cover 7dmt on out emm day. I was thinking the bog so the boys would get a wow factor and it would let us possibly have a jump on the day. I’m sure they would be happy with just a fast pass and an extra hour of sleep.

1 Like

How close can I cancel bog without a penalty?

Another thing I thought in the Ohana dinner was that while waiting for the table we could watch the fireworks from the beach. Is that possible?

1 day is what Disney advertises. Folks report that as long as it’s done before midnight the day before it’s fine.

Theoretically, YES! I think last time i was there they sent me a text message to let me know the table was ready. I don’t think they were still using those table pagers…

2 Likes

My thoughts,
Ohana dinner is too late, and it’s always risky having an ADR on arrival day, flights get delayed every day. Captn Cooks will be more relaxing and you can watch the fireworks while you eat, either from the beach, around the pool if it’s still open, or on the terrace outside Trader Sams.
I like the sound of your first full day.
Don’t like your 7:35am ADR at CM, you’re getting up early for food that doesn’t even get you into a park early
I’d do Ohana dinner on your Waterpark day, and I would arrive at the waterpark before 10am.

We loved staying at the poly, after a fun day in the parks, nothing beats dinner around the pool and then being able to see the fireworks before bed.

3 Likes

That’s a great suggestion on Ohana. If I can ever get an earlier reservation for there than what’s available (9:10) that night then I’ll probably do that. Arrival night is the only late night where I think I could motivate them to go. I’m pretty dead set on getting that meal. On the chef mickeys res I figure we would finish up and head to ak afterwords. Might be better just to wait until after the morning opening. We had a great day there last year because we had before opening res at tusker House. Our daughter has to meet up with Minnie.

Since you’re staying at the Poly you can order room service and get the food from ‘Ohana. Might be less stressful.

1 Like

If you order room service is that a table service credit?

I don’t believe so.
So probably not a great idea on the DDP.

I was staying at a Drury inn in St. Louis and I ordered grub hub. You would have thought it was magically brought by a wizard. Room service may be the way to go!

1 Like