Dining reservations with park hopping

Hi friends - I was able to make dining reservations at parks that wouldn’t be my first park of the day (for example, starting the day with a park reservation at MK then hopping to Epcot). I understand that there are capacity limitations for hopping, but let’s say Epcot isn’t at capacity when I get there - has anyone had luck doing this, or am I just setting myself up for disappointment?

1 Like

I don’t think any park has reached capacity and refused to let hoppers in yet. You should be fine.

2 Likes

Agree with @missoverexcited but I do recall
seeing somewhere that a reservation will NOT guarantee you entry should capacity be reached.

Anyone else recall this?

1 Like

Yes you’re right.

2 Likes

Here’s the number to call before hopping
(407) 560-5000

Thanks for the help! I’ve seen policies separately at various times but just couldn’t put it all together in my head because I’m pretty dumb. Hopefully I won’t be a victim of the first day park hopping gets shut down because of capacity - wish me luck!

Disney do at least say that they will waive any no-show fee if you are denied entry. And will “assist you” in finding an alternative.

2 Likes

Really?? That would be amazing - do you have a link to that info? Would love to have a screenshot of that up my sleeve :slight_smile:

I just called that number I provided earlier and all parks are open for hopping even though the availability calendar says there are NO openings for anyone at any park 3/7.
Theme Park Reservation Availability (go.com)