Dining Reservations August 2022

Here’s to praying that the reservation finder can continue to do it’s thing for me. My reservation day was yesterday and good grief everything was gone for an end of August vacation. And I mean everything! Online at 6:40 and could not believe that I could not get a single reservation time I wanted. Got a couple of them at later times. Are the restaurants just operating at much less capacity than in the past or what? Anyways, hopefully the ressie finder does its magic for me over the next few weeks!

1 Like

Definitely keep trying.

It is true not all restaurants are at full capacity. It is also true that some restaurants don’t open availability right at the 60+LOS mark, so keep checking back.

2 Likes

Don’t despair–and do keep stalking, each day if you can. Sometimes they open a little later.

Might also consider another reservation finder in addition to TP, like Mousedining.

2 Likes

Hey, I had the same problem @ 60 days for early August. This might not be a popular post here, but I blame leading reservations :angry:

2 Likes

Don’t lose hope! Reservations can be found with some work. Our reservation days for our split 8 day stay were last week and our TA managed to get every reservation that we wanted at about the requested times. I think she went in on a few different days to try since initially the only time she could get for Yak & Yeti was 3pm (nothing any later was available on any day), but we did wind up with a 5:45 pm reservation eventually.

1 Like

Leading reservations, double/triple account booking, and adr hoarding are all to blame but this isn’t a new problem it is just happening at 60 days instead of 180.

It is widely know that Liners may hold a reservation that they have absolutely no intention of using until the very end just for kicks. If you can’t beat them, join them.

1 Like

1 Like