Dining Reservations at Citywalk

Hi all!

We’re planning our first onsite stay at Universal for August 2018. We’ve already booked our ADRs at WDW for later in that week but weren’t sure what was necessary for booking dining at the Citywalk restaurants at Universal.

We are staying onsite at Hard Rock with a package booked through CAA (AAA for Americans!). There is something listed about getting priority seating at the restaurants but I can’t find any details about what that entails or which restaurants are involved. Does anyone know how this works?

As far as reservations are concerned, when should we be looking at booking those? We want to eat at Antijoto’s, Cowfish and Toothsome Chocolate Emporium.

TIA for any assistance.

1 Like

They are supposed to give you priority seating if you are staying onsite but many people report that is not true. Cowfish has an app. I went on the list as I was leaving IoA in October and then waited about 30 minutes. Toothsome does not take reservations ( I highly recommend eating there).

1 Like

I was told at HRC that priority seating works like this: you put your name in for a wait and you get preference for those who are waiting standby. You do not get preference over those who have reservations. And, you’ll still be at the mercy of whatever tables they have available, so you may be seated after smaller parties if you have a larger party. Just let them know that you are an onsite guest and show them your key when you check in at the restaurant.

I’ve eaten at all of the restaurants you name and all are excellent!

1 Like