Dining Reservation Question

Question for my Touring Plan peeps. I was able to secure a 4:00 reservation for BOG on 8/22. We have MNSSHP tickets for that date. Obviously we’ll be a few minutes late but if we’re tapping in at 4:00 will there be any issue being 15 - 20 min late to BOG? I’m going to continue to look around for a little later reservation but this one just popped up yesterday and I grabbed it. In years past DVC members have had even earlier access to the party (2:00) but I haven’t seen that anywhere for the parties this year.

You should be okay. You may have to wait a few minutes to get a table, and definitely watch that you aren’t charged a no-show fee. But definitely keep looking to shift it.

1 Like

Perfect. If we do keep it and can’t get it shifted a little later I definitely planned to call guest services and let them know we are likely running a few minutes behind so they know. It was too good to pass up! We’ve got my mom in tow this trip and she’s never been to BOG so I grabbed the first one that came available.

1 Like