Dining Plan for March 2017

I got the average meal values from WDW Prep School, where it says that the average adult meal there costs $38. I guess if you’re getting the biggest size pizza for the family to share it might be better to pay OOP, but individual pizza with 2 toppings or an entree is going to be in the $23-30 range, then add drink and dessert ($3 and $10avg) and you get a range between $31 and $46 for the total value.

If you look at the menu each pizza credit seems to be less than $15 . In theory I guess you could spend more on an entree, but I do not think those choices are why most people go to VN?

I see you have 3 meals planned most days, as a family that has done the dp the last 3 trips you would probably be fine with a ts and a qs per day. Don’t forget in 2017 dp includes 2 snacks per day. You’d be surprised at how much food you get and how full you are. Mostly we do character breakfast, afternoon snack, early qs dinner. Now in 2017 we would do a late night snack too. With your qs options you can get adult meals and perhaps share with the kids and save some of your credits for another meal.