Dining Plan Best Snacks

Same. We usually do 1-2 Signatures per trip so DDP is not a good value for us. I will often eat a kids QS meal at lunch, which wouldn’t work either.

2 Likes

This structure may provide one less thing for new folk to have on their radar while they’re navigating the World. There are other ways to feel you’ve got your meals covered.

Thanks for sharing your chart. Charts are good. :blush:

2 Likes

The menu says it is $8.99, which puts it outside of snack credit territory.

Apparently not completely impossible:

3 Likes

Correct…which is why I said…

1 Like

Yes, sorry, it wasn’t meant to be snarky or anything. I was just surprised when I saw the menu posted this morning with the DDP icons on those!

1 Like

No worries.

But it is curious as to their rhyme and reason for determining where that line for Snack credit is ultimately drawn!

2 Likes

It may be determined by the costs. Food isn’t always marked up evenly. What if they set a cost limit (just an example) of $2.50 for a snack credit? Maybe most items priced over $7.19 have a cost above this. But a handfull do not. But they have determined they can sell them at a higher margin than average and do so. But because of the cost they allow it to be exchanged for a snack credit. This also increases (just marginally) the average value of a snack credit.
Just a theory. For all I know they could just have a big spinning wheel with wedges of all the different snacks available. And a blind folded knife thrower is making all the decisions.

3 Likes

That would be fun! Can I have that job? :grin:

3 Likes

Can you learn to peek through a blindfold? :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Costs, demand, dumb luck?

Before the pandemic, Be Our Guest was $65/pp and 2 TS credits. Artist Point was $62/pp and 1 TS credit :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Ummm, can I just pay $3 please :grimacing:

3 Likes

After visiting AK, I found out the stuffed pancake is a quick service credit option.

1 Like