Dining during MNSSHP - did you know this?

I was making plans for MNSSHP and was reviewing our ADR plans for that night. I stumbled across a special reservation page for MNSSHP Dining that includes BOG, CRT, Crystal Palace, & the Plaza, and the availability is wide open for all of them less than 80 days out.

It’s limited to people with MNSSHP tickets, so I imagine that’s why there’s so much availability. That, or people don’t know how to find the reservation page. Just an FYI, because I had been trying to make a BOG ADR since my 180 day mark and I couldn’t figure out why there was no availability through the normal dining search.

1 Like

They started this last year I think. Are you going to book dining during the party?

I booked BOG for 6:30 pm, so we should be done well before the party starts.

1 Like

What is the earliest time that was available? My sister has always wanted to go the Christmas Party so I am taking her and my grown niece. I am considering booking it right before the party.

1 Like

Earliest available for BOG was 6:30, which is what I booked, but it seems that you can book as early as 6:00 pm for BOG and Crystal Palace, and as early as 7:00 pm for CRT. This is based on the times that the dropdown search bar will allow you to actually search.

1 Like

Thanks, I might look to see what is available when it opens at least as a holder.

1 Like

What time does the party start though?

To my mind, never having been to one of the parties, the time spent at an ADR during the party would be a colossal waste of an expensive add-on, whether you want to do rides, meet and greets or trick-or-treating.

2 Likes

Yeah, you’re right, it starts at 7. For some reason I though it started later. I don’t think it’s a bad waste of time though, as I’d hope to be out of BOG by 7:30-7:45. We’ll be in MK all day anyway. Last time, it took us about an hour to eat there. I probably wouldn’t take an ADR for later than 6-6:30 though. I’m sure the restaurants themselves will be decorated and themed too.

1 Like

this may explain why I had so much trouble finding a dinner ADR at BOG during MVMCP in Dec today — thx for the tip!!!

2 Likes