Animal Kingdom :thinking: and Flame Tree BBQ
Disney Springs :thinking:
Resorts (bonus) Captain Cooks and Cape May

MK - Plaza for TS and Cosmic Ray’s for QS
EP - Via Napoli for TS and Tangerine Cafe for QS
HS - 50’s Prime Time/Sci Fi for TS… haven’t found a good QS
AK - Not big on TS there and Flame Tree/Satuli for QS

Our favorite at DS is Raglan Road!

Having only been a couple of times, it’s hard to have “favorites.” With that said, some of the meals we really enjoyed were:

AK Flame Tree Bbq QS, my carnivores loved it
HS Docking Bay 7, also QS was very good; HBD was a very good meal but also very expensive TS
EP: San Angel for the atmosphere TS, Garden Grill breakfast, also TS; Tangerine Cafe QS
MK: Crystal Palace bc Winnie the Pooh. The buffet food was fine.

Finally, we did a date night at Yachtsman that was excellent.

MK: QS - CHH
TS - :woman_shrugging:t2:

EP: QS - Tangierine Cafe
TS - La Hacienda

HS: QS - meh
TS - 50s Prime Time

AK: QS - Satul’i
TS - Tusker House

DS - QS - Polite Pig
TS - Homecomin

I do almost exclusively TS lunch and dinner (not on the DP).

MK: Lunch - LTT; Dinner - Skippers’ or Tony’s

EP: Lunch - VN; Dinner - BG (although the new space restaurant will be my #1 pick on my next trip

DHS: Lunch - 50s; Dinner - BD (or vice versa).

AK: Lunch - TH; Dinner Tiffins

DS: RR, either meal. Morimoto’s as an alternative, if your kids are up to the menu.

As for QS, it’s hard for me to say, because I typically avoid them. Tangerine, Yorkshire, and Sommerfest are all good EP options. I have never had s QS meal in MK that I would recommend. Technically BOG is QS at lunch, and although the food was conspicuously average QS fare, the restaurant is really quite beautiful, it has AC, and you can refill your drinks. The only QS that I’ve had at AK was Y&Y, and it was terrible. Satuli looks promising. Unless things have changed, DHS is rock bottom when it comes to QS. “Back in the day” Pizza Planet was tolerable (think Sbarro in the mall food court), but since it became Pizza Rizzo, I don’t know how it might be - or if it’s even still open. In DS, Morimoto, Polite Pig, and the Poutine place are all viable options. I’ve heard good things about Blaze, but haven’t tried it yet.

I didn’t mention Signatures (except HBD and Tiffins), as they are kind of in a class by themselves. I’ve been to most of them and I would rate them, in order, (based only on food): Jiko and MP (tie), CG, Tiffins, Citrico’s, Le Cellier, HBD, Narcoossee’s, and The Boat House. Not sure if Morimoto’s is considered “signature”, but if it is, it’s somewhere around Citrico’s. I have not made it to Yachtsman yet.

Of course V&A tops any WDW dining list you could compile, but I don’t see that as an option for you, unless you make it a ate night.

I love these types of questions! I am perpetually always on a diet EXCEPT when I go to Disney because those calories don’t count! I pour over menus and look forward to when I can eat tons of fried cheese, cupcakes the size of my hand, and pulled pork!
Here are our family favorites:
MK: Columbia Harbour House
HS: Woody’s Lunchbox
AK: Satu’Li Canteen (sorry for the spelling error…it all sounds the same when you say it out loud and your mouth is full…)
EP: Les Halles (the ham and cheese croissant is a snack credit but we use it like a meal…mmm cheese)
DS: Wolfgang Puck Express (quality of the food is LIKE a TS but QS prices and QS speed of service)
ALL of these are QS because I am one of those people that would rather be relaxing by the pool or hitting up the parks than eating at a restaurant for an hour or more. We do Tusker House for our Character Meals or Garden Grill if we decide to go the TS route and our favorite signature TS has to be California Grill!

1 Like

I was not overly impressed with Yachtsman, but, I will say I have had a better experience there than at Le Cellier (which completely underwhelmed me).

Yachtsman is the only signature we’ve done, but we’ve done it twice and it was fabulous. Better the second time last August.

Well, my wife and I enjoyed our experience, to be sure. It was pretty empty when we went, and the service was really good and the ambiance was nice. As far as the food went, it was good but not “awe inspiring”. I would recommend it if somebody really wanted steak (over Le Cellier) but in my opinion there are better food options out there - non steak related.

1 Like