Dining Budget

Since you already have a relatively solid idea of where you want to eat, I agree that looking at the actual menus is the best way to budget. Don’t forget to add tax and tip (for TS). Prior to picking specific locations, As a VERY general rule, for an approximate budget, I figure $15 for CS, $50 for TS, and $75 for for signature. This takes into account drinks, app, entree, and sometimes dessert. These might be a bit high, but I’d rather over-budget (and have some leftover fo an extra adult beverage or two) than getting stuck calling a bucket of popcorn “dinner” on my last day :slight_smile:

But again, I can’t overemphasize the value of using the on-line menus as a planning tool.

As for your AK dinner, in-park both TH and Y&Y are good choices. But Sanaa or Boma at AKL would both be better ones. Sanaa has become one of my favorite TSs in WDW (try to plan an early enough ADR so it is still light outside so you can see the animals). Boma is a massive buffet, and although I personally do not think the food is as good as Sanaa, it might be easier to please the tastes of everyone in your party…

Absolutely the smartest thing to do is join touringplans. Whenever anybody mentions going to Disney I advise them to join saying " What these people don’t know about Disney isn’t worth knowing" Liners rock

1 Like

I just found this! Can help determine what time you could eat dinner at to still see animals :smile:

Thank You everyone! So very helpful! I will check out those restaurants in AK! Thanks!
We are sooo excited about our trip to Disney! I think I’m more excited than the kids!

1 Like

I was looking at possibly adding an ADR for O’hana for dinner on 6/23, the day we go to Animal Kingdom. However, the only reservation time available is around 9 to 9:30 pm. Has anyone tried eating there this late? Just wondering about general time it takes to eat etc. We are going to Epcot the next day, so it might be better to get in a little earlier and get some rest to be at rope-drop for Epcot.