Different FPP for people in same group

So I have to make FPP for our group of 8, and there are some things we want to do together, but some we don’t (I’m not going to make my teenage boys go to the singalong, etc). So, I started out by making everyone have the same choices, but I want to change them for some of us but not all. If I go to change the time of a selected attraction, it lets me choose who I want to change it for, but not if I choose change this experience, it seems then that all of us have to change. Is there something I’m missing? I hope this makes sense, and thanks for the help in advance :smile:

1 Like

I just pulled up my fastpast and when I select change experience I can select the new ride. Then it allows me to pick the time but below the time choice box is the picture for each person that I can check or uncheck to add or remove from the change. Are you doing this on the app or on the computer? I don’t use the app much but I can verify it works on the computer.

Thank you! That fixed the problem. I never went beyond the change experience step because I didn’t realize it would then let me select who I wanted to change it for, I thought it would change it for everyone. Thanks again!

1 Like