Did BOG change their breakfast drink setup?

I was reading a recent review of BOG and noticed the beverages at breakfast were noted as extra on the menu and it looked like you only get a single serving of whatever you choose. When I went in September, it was unlimited cold and hot beverages (And included in the price, or so I thought), has that now changed?

When we went there on Christmas morning, it was the same as it had been. The drink was included in the price of the meal we picked and the drink was unlimited.
With that said, I just looked at the menu on disney’s website and as you can see, the drink is seperate.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/be-our-guest-restaurant/menus/

1 Like

I was just there on Sunday, and the drinks were the same as you described. We all had multiple drinks.

1 Like

Phew, ok good. Not that it impacts me in any way, but I woulda been really disappointed if that had changed.

1 Like

Are the drinks at BOG for breakfast still the same please? and if I’d like a bottle of water can I pick that up too or do they bring that to your table?

Seemed to be when I was there in December. Not sure on the water thing though

1 Like