DHS Rope Drop Gone?

I’m just realizing that, in all my years, I’ve never called it “Expedition Everest…” Does anyone else just call it “The Yeti Ride?” Just me? :sweat_smile:

How About EPE = Early Park Entry?

We were at Pop in April and I recall getting into AK early. Has the process changed for resort guests to get in to any particular park 30 min early? I’ve seen that deluxe resorts will have specific early access going forward. Not sure of the dates when this will all be in place.

The deluxe resorts (including DVC) will have Extended Evening Theme Park Hours (not morning). That starts in October, typically with EP on Mondays and MK on Wednesdays, for an extra two hours at night.

Currently, all guests (on-site and off-site) enter at the same time, typically 30-45 min early. The 30-minute Early Theme Park Entry for guests of all on-site resorts plus a few select others will start on Oct. 1.

Note: Currently at MK, people are held at the hub until the official opening, at which time they do the actual rope drop and people can enter the lands and go on rides. No early rides.

1 Like