Alright, t-minus 4ish days (Monday 1/17) before I attempt DHS… using G+ and ILL because that’s how we’re going to roll.
Here’s my attempt at a plan. Tell me the flaws. Tell me what I haven’t thought of. In true DHS style, everything is a priority… no one will die if we miss RNR or TOT. We will not do ST (because no one needs that kind of nauseous in their life right now). We do have two tiny ones - so will need to RS.
6:00AM wake up and prep
7:00AM person on phone #1 buys ROTR ILL for around 11. Then buys MMRR for around 2/2:30
7:08AM person on phone #1 attempts to pull an early SDD at 7:00AM. If unsuccessful, they drop and wait for 7:08 to pull one… hoping for a 10AMish time.
7:15AM Head to park from BCV (arrive 7:45 for 8:30 EE)
8:30AM Rope Drop MFSR (while everyone rides, one person with the tiny people goes to get rider switch pass, carrying the band of the second rider).
no longer going minute by minute
- After first RD ride, head to TSL to ride TSMM and AS2. Then, circle back to SWGE to use the RS on MFSR. Hopefully done by around 10ish.
- Use our 10ish SDD, with RS. When we tap in, try to book TOT (likely setting off the 120 minute rule)
- Pick up a mobile order at either Woody’s or ABC Comm. to fuel up. Then head toward ROTR.
- Use ROTR ILL and RS. (hoping this takes us to about 12)
- Use the 12:02 or 12:32 drop times to try and pull RNR for a decent time.
- Take some time for the toddlers to run around near Echo Lake before heading to the Frozen Sing Along for the 12:30 show.
Phew - halfway there. Breathe a little, maybe meet Minnie, watch the muppets, and work our way toward Oga’s for a 1:25 drink (going in to check it out and have a drink).
- Catch Muppets after Oga’s if we haven’t seen it yet.
- Head to MMRR for our 2/2:30ish ILL window.
- Head over to Indy and watch the 3:15 stunt spectacular.
- 4:00pm 50s Prime Time (figuring 1.5 hours).
- If we are done with dinner in time, head over to watch the 6PM BATB
At this point we have hit most of the priorities. Depending on what we have pulled, my thought is to then head to sunset to try and catch TOT, RNR for the big kids and LMRA for the littles.
Good lord it’s a lot to think through. Where have I gone off track? What haven’t I thought of? What have you done and been successful with? Bring on all the tips and all the knowledge. I used to know how to do this rodeo on auto pilot (how’s that for a mixed metaphor)… but this one seems like a whole new ballgame.