DHS arrival time

We headed down to ToT after MMRR and could have ridden it before the BG rush, but I got nervous about being without signal in the boiler room so waited outside instead. I will say to be aware that as soon as the BG are distributed, there is usually a big rush to the rides. So if you aren’t in a line at 10, it is helpful to be close to an entrance so that you can jump in before that rush.

Okay maybe Slinky Dog Dash next since it’s all outdoors? Though touringplans really wants me to do RnR and ToT first.

1 Like

Last trip I paid for premium data on Verizon right before we left and had my whole family trained thanks to this forum and we got RotR passes both times (we went two mornings just in case). I was still the first through every time. Quickest draw in the family ha ha ha. Then when we got home I dropped the premium data since we don’t normally need it. We had a strong signal but of course that’s when the park was opening at 7am and were in the park since 6am just standing around outside near the entrance to SWGE waiting to get the BG. I don’t remember ever checking signals indoors. I know I’ve had issues with our standard data plan in DLR inside Indiana Jones.

1 Like

I think other Liners who were there the same day as me and were also at the front of the line at MMRR went to SDD after. They were boarding the ride right at 10, but MMRR also didnt start running until about 9:30 that day. So maybe just keep an eye on time, but you could probably do it!

Yeah, signal isn’t something I would normally worry too much about, but the elevator connection with ToT probably made me nervous even though it doesn’t actually make sense :joy:

Your best chance will likely be to be outdoors, but it may not make a huge difference either way.