DFB Guides

There’s a bunch of promo codes if you search. I think I found one for 30 or 35% off when I bought them plus if you get the bundles they are cheaper than buying them individually.

1 Like

@illini74 I also bought the 2019 Food & Wine festival guide and the snack guides for the different parks. I probably got the most use from the snack guides. The F&W guide wasn’t as helpful for my planning. I’d never been to EPCOT before, so I struggled to visualize how everything would be laid out. It also required a lot of click-throughs to the DFB site because all the festival information wasn’t available when the book was released.
Overall, I still enjoy looking through the guides for fun & planning and don’t regret purchasing any of them. I did get them when they had big discounts happening. It’s been a while, but I want to say it was 50% off at least one of them, maybe all. :+1:t4:

1 Like

Wait…you mean people actually do that? :wink:

Anyhow, I do believe DFBGuide does make money from just being on YouTube via advertisers…then again, I’m second-guessing myself. I feel like we watch their videos all the time, and unlike other YouTube channels, I don’t recall actually seeing ads. But maybe I’ve just learned to completely tune them out!

1 Like