DFB Food Guide

Holy cow…do not buy this guide unless you have 3 months to spend at WDW. I was hoping to narrow down restaurants for upcoming trip, but NOOOOOOO. Seriously though its a great guide. Just making it hard to narrow down choices for 9 days

3 Likes

I was thinking about it but don’t know the first thing about E-books. I like paper that I can highlight and tab with post it notes. But thank you for confirming for me not to get it.

well I was actually kidding…it’s great but opens up Pandoras box. E-books can be annoying but this one is not

1 Like

I’ve been thinking of getting this book. I love their YouTube site. I don’t always agree with their reviews, but they are well done.

2 Likes

It is a great guide. Tons of information. It did add more restaurants to my list of places I wanted to try though.

same here…and snacks to try…a dilemma

1 Like

Oh, yes. So many snacks. There’s just no way to try them all.

1 Like

I’d like to know how AJ eats all that and stays so small :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Exactly!! Quite jealous.

1 Like

I don’t really care about dining but they do non-food videos as well and I have to say they are among the least annoying/best videos out there. There is nothing I hate more than looking at someone while they do something, instead of looking at what it is they’re doing! Of course, that’s why I like the TP videos, too.

1 Like

I concur☺.

1 Like

@bethro23 I love the guide because I have lots of time to plan my trip and make use of all the info.
However, do you know where is the best place to find food pricing as well as SNACK CREDIT eligibility on menus? That is what I really need to plan best use of DDP :plate_with_cutlery::tropical_drink:
TIA

not from the DFB guide unfortunately, but haven’t studied it recently. I know you can go through MDE and look at menus for pricing and what qualifies as a snack on DDP (but that is an extra layer of hassle). If I figure it out through the DFB guide I will let you know

I’ve read their blog many times, very thorough & informative. I also don’t agree with all of their reviews, but they’re interesting to read & will give some good ideas of where to plan adrs and counter service meals as well.

They had a very informative article a while back re brown bagging it to CS places. I was thinking of doing that sometime, but haven’t yet. So far, seems easier to me to just get back for sandwiches to our hotel, around 12:30, whenever we want to save some extra $$.

I liked that they were discussing how to bring food into like the 2nd floor of Columbia HH, and not tick any of the CMs off haha. Seemed like it wasn’t that big a deal. Was a possible option for us, since we go to Dis in Aug/Sept a lot. I definitely wouldn’t choose to eat outdoors at lunchtime then. Though Aunt Polly’s porch on TS Island might be the exception re that.

They have a list of all the snacks and whether it is eligible for a snack credit on the DDP.

3 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

No problem!!