Desert After Party - Mid January

I have been hesitant to spring $100 to watch fireworks. Dd and I didn’t do a dessert party in October, but we watched from CG. I was planning on watching from between Casey’s and The Plaza but that was before the variant ramping up.

…so tonight I sprung for the after party. It really makes zero financial sense for me since the desserts are apparently not all that great and I don’t like the taste of alcohol, but I feel like w/ a little more space around me I will feel more comfortable watching the fireworks. Basically, it is for peace of mind.

5 Likes

ditto

Your right the desserts weren’t great, but the location and the fact you aren’t packed in right next to every other was just priceless! I will for sure do it again next year!

2 Likes

Can I come in your backpack and drink your booze? (kidding. Maybe). I recently took a huge pay cut (left the corporate world to become a second grade teacher to fulfill a dream) and I STILL splurged on the dessert party for my MK day this Wed Dec 22. I did it last time I took my kids in 2018 and it was worth every penny in my opinion. I support your decision!

1 Like

Sometimes the best decisions make zero financial sense. Your peace of mind is far more valuable than uneaten desserts.

4 Likes