Deluxe extra hours single night stay

Does anyone have any experience or know about the following:

This March I want to check into a deluxe on a Tuesday and check out on a Wednesday morning. We will head to the parks on Wed with a park hopper ticket. Will we be able to use the extended extra hours perk that evening at Magic Kingdom since we already checked out of the hotel that morning?

Also, when can I use the amenities of the deluxe hotel, like the pool and hot tub? Both Tuesday and Wednesday?

1 Like

Yes to this. I’m pretty sure it’s a yes to your extra evening hours too but let’s let someone else confirm.

2 Likes

Yes you will. We did this last week. We were at Boardwalk on Sunday night and checked into AoA on Monday. We were able to use evening hours on Monday for Epcot with no problem.

2 Likes

So glad to hear this works. Wednesday will be our last day/night on property and then we are leaving, not checking in anywhere else like in your scenario. I assume this also makes no difference and we can still access the extra hours?

1 Like

It should not matter. I was worried and even took a screen shot of my Boardwalk reservation but I never needed it. They just scanned our MBs.

2 Likes

Great! Thanks for the info.

1 Like

No problem.