Deluxe Dining Plan~Talk me down !?1?

DDP worked well for us - 3 kids - signatures and lots of charechtors. We ran the numbers and it works for us. We also used left over snack credits at the candy store for gifts to come home brilliant. Enjoy.

1 Like

I would say to go for it. The"credit" you get from the free dining, and the difference with added in, is like you are paying for the Standard Plan OOP… if that makes any sense

3 Likes

My advice is not to do it. We did it 3 years in a row and we decided last year that we would never do it again. We are doing DP this year and just paying if we go over. You are a total slave to the DDP or at least that is the way we felt. It is just way too much food and we felt like we spent the entire vacation running from one reservation to the next so that we could use all of the credits. We are 3 single ladies and we are foodies but this amount of food is just too much and too many ressies. We decided that we want to enjoy the parks more this year. Maybe you have to do it one year just to get it out of your system. They really need a dining plan in between these 2. I think it is a bit of a rip off.

1 Like

@WDW_Freak I agree about a middle of the road DP. I wish they had a two TS, two snack per p/per d option :smile:

3 Likes