December Roll Call

Dec 20-31 at POP with free dining!

Woo hoo! Congrats. Iā€™m still checking for 7DMT and A&E. I scored a 1900 PF dinner for the night I wanted so Iā€™m happy about that! Going to keep trying for the fpps!

im hoping to get CP and/ or chef mickeys for breakfastā€¦ 7dmt had a couple times available on the afternoon of the 11th when i got mine yesterday

Iā€™m trying to get a CP for breakfast too! Will definitely keep checking. My MK days are the 9th and 12th so Iā€™m hoping to get the fpps for then!

we are planning MK for the 8th and 11th (first and last day) Want MK to be DS2.5 first and last memory of the tripā€¦ hoping for his first ride to be Splash (we were there when he was 10 months, but that doesnt count:) ) we arent flying out till late on 12th, so may end up back that day tooā€¦

1 Like

Weā€™ll be there 12-17th - still looking for dinner CRT on the 13th. MVMCP on the 16th. Canā€™t wait to start sewing for this trip!!!

grumble grumbler grumbleā€¦ had one for the 12th and lost it due to workā€¦ stupid jobā€¦ phone call came in before i could complete it and it timed out

November 29th to December 5th. Going to MVMCP on the 2nd!

1 Like

See you there!

and finally! Persistance paid offā€¦ gottem CP at 940 on our second MK day!

1 Like

Oh no- keep trying! I got a CP for 12/9 at 10:20- will probably cancel it- wanted one earlier in the day. Did get BoG for lunch today so Iā€™m excited about that.

hoping to do MK on 12-8 and 12-11ā€¦ got BOG for lunch on 12-8 and CP for breakfast on 12-11ā€¦ got 940, i wanted laterā€¦ but ill take what i can get!

1 Like

Thatā€™s great- congrats!! Thatā€™s how I feel- Iā€™ll take what I can get at this point and hope for something better as the trip gets closer- Iā€™m constantly checking for adrā€™s and fppā€™s.

12/13 - 12/16 Solo trip. Staying at the ever popular ASSports.

4 Likes

Poly > 17-25.

1 Like