December 2017 Memory Maker Share - Group *CLOSED*

I appreciate the offer to look for another group timwarp! I do think that would help us out.

It would be nice for cfrantz222 and shoxie to be able to share photos with their friends over the holidays! Part of the enjoyment of images is remembering the fun!

With a 30 day window to allow for an initial download, that puts us at 1/6 for the last day to download. I am worried that with the holidays, folks might not have the time to make sure the zips have all their photos. Although I will make a master copy for short term backup, I won’t know if everyone’s images were captured.

Shoxie and cfrantz22 - When do you think you would be finished reviewing and Disney styling your photos? I will be ready to run zips on 12/17 for everyone to download and check. Does that work for you? I would recommend that you plan some time before 1/6 to make sure your photos are all in the zips. You want enough time to download individual images if any were missed or contact Disney as needed to add missing pictures. I mention checking because I saw someone note on a forum that sometimes the zips do not capture the original and the modified Disney styled version.

Depending on your thoughts, we may consider adding alichris. I would still want to keep us at 4 families max in the share.

Yes this all works for me. I will make sure to plan on finding some time in the holiday madness to check the zips and such. I am also fine with adding in alichris and then closing the group off.

Thanks again for your knowledge :slight_smile: All these dates and various expirations seem more confusing than they should be, but so worth the savings!

I am so excited!!! :tada::tada: We are telling the kids tomorrow. We actually are flying out Nov 30. When do you want to do the set up and $ transfers?

I think I have the dates below correct.

a) Last day to order MM (B-3 day) - 11/29
b) First park day - 12/2
c) Last park day - 12/14
d) 1st photo expires - (B+45 days) 1/16
e) Date of 1st download - prefer one person run zips for everyone to copy (Between c & d)
f) Confirm you have all your pictures (check your downloads)
g) Final download before 1/16

Hey everyone,

Let me think on this a bit. I was really hoping to minimize the overlap as much as possible so was happy having timwarp join in - and I don’t mind waiting to download as I don’t need my pics for xmas. If adding in alichris, that would cause more overlap on my dates as well as cfrantz222’s, something I was really hoping to not do.

Watergirl, I’m so grateful that you know what you’re doing! One question, when you give the date of 12/17 for downloads, would that mean we’d have to be finished styling the pics or is that just for the initial zip to have as backup? If it includes styling, we will not be back home until 12/17 (going to UOL for a couple days after WDW), so I’d need at least a couple days after that to get through the photos (styling, borders, etc.) probably through 12/20. Would that work? Also, last time, we had a couple photos missing; Disney found them, but that also took a few days.

Let me think on the shares. I was fine with not downloading pics until after Xmas - doesn’t bother me at all. We can still look at them and show family, just not actually download…hmmm. And the watermark is no biggie for me.

Does anyone know which parks they’ll be in those overlapping days? Maybe that could help as Disney does split them by park, right? At least for viewing, I was able to do so.

These are our plans, subject to unforeseen changes:
12/9 - HS, AK
12/10 - MK + MVMCP
12/11 - EP, HS
12/12 - AK; EP
12/13 - AK; EP, maybe MK
12/14 - MK

Would that make any difference?

Thx for your patience!! So nice to be able to save some $$!!

We will be at Epcot the 10th and 11th. The 9th we are going to Legoland.

With timwarp, would the dates look like this? cfrantz222, this is assuming you start 12/8 in the parks.

a) Last day to order MM (B-3 day) - 12/5
b) First park day - 12/8
c) Last park day - 12/27
d) 1st photo expires - (B+45 days) 1/21
e) Date of 1st download - prefer one person run zips for everyone to copy (Between c & d)
g) Final download before 1/21

Also, we could opt to do one photo download around 12/22 or so, just to get the watermarks off our pics, and that should’t cut down the last date to download (1/21) because it’s still 30 days. Do I have that right? It’s kind of confusing!

Here are my park days:
12/8 MK
12/9 HS
12/11 AK
12/12 EP
12/13 MK

Without trying we somehow ended up with mostly EMH days. Hoping we don’t live to regret that :stuck_out_tongue:

Here are my park days:
12/13 - EP and HS
12/14 - AK and MVMCP
12/15 - undecided

The zips were by park. The more pics overall, the more sets of zips we will have. I will need to check the zips for my images so I can tell you what is in each zip from a date perspective (when we are off forum).

I am also not in a rush to get unwatermarked pics. It is 30 days from 1st download or 45 from 1st pic. 1/21 looks right.

I am the 3rd person in for this group. I will go either way. Let me know how I can help.

My last day in the parks is actually 12/26, as we are flying out the 27th (and park days don’t start until 12/22). I’m still good with staying or leaving!

Thanks alichris, so that would affect only one of our dates, which is better.

With you added and timwarp included, dates would be:

a) Last day to order MM (B-3 day) - 11/29
b) First park day - 12/2
c) Last park day - 12/26
d) 1st photo expires - (B+45 days) 1/16
g) Final download before 1/16

Again, we could download a pic around 12/17 or so to activate MM so that we don’t have watermarks but wait to do actual downloads until a couple days after timwarp is finished. This leaves us with over two weeks to check on the photos…is that right? I think I’m ok with this!! Close the group with 5?

I’m okay with all of this!

Works for me.

If you’re sure, then thank you, I’d be happy to be a member of your share!

alichris you still in? if so we can start figuring out payment and such.

Yes I am in! Sorry, I didn’t realize you were waiting on my response.

I’m not sure if we were, just figured I’d double check :slight_smile:

:+1:t3: I’m good to go whenever people are ready. I’m excited to get it all set up!

Cfrantz222 - Would you close the share up in your forum header? I will PM the group so we can discuss how to proceed with the share.

Group - please let me know on the forum if you don’t receive the Message. Thanks!