DD’s 21st b-day staycation!

Same thing just happened! 7 hours later I got a reply that it was cancelled and the fee was waived. Just this 1 time though :joy:

4 Likes

Why are the beds SO high?!?

Love your DD’s outfit today! Happy 21st B.Day!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday to your DD! Has she had to show her ID? We are planning a boozy trip for our DD’s bday at the end of the year, and I’m going to get all kinds of ideas from you! My DD will def need to show her ID because she could pass for a 13 year old.

1 Like

Yep, every time! The first one was fun because it was her actual birthday and the CM thought it was a day early! LOL

4 Likes

Slow moving morning. First time in a long while DD was asleep before us, wonder why? :joy: Our room was nice and dark and quiet. Thats a big deal for me in a hotel room. We are heading down to A&C for breakfast in a few minutes. We really like the 50th coffee in our room. Really good for hotel room coffee!

6 Likes

SAME! I could sit and watch it all night! I’m bummed I won’t be making it back until after Festival of the Arts is over; I really wanted to see Rainbow Connection. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Birthday gifts keep coming! Just mobile ordered DD a Figment popcorn bucket to pick up on the way home! She was so bummed when they sold out before this trip!

6 Likes

Where did you do this? My DD wants one too.

2 Likes

In mobile ordering. DD saw a tweet that they were back in stock today with mobile order so I jumped on and grabbed a 3:00 since we are doing HS today.

4 Likes

Didn’t spend as much time in our room as I would have liked. Never got a room ready alert we just kept checking and saw a room number around 3:30. But did enjoy the view with my coffee this morning.

9 Likes

Ale & Compass breakfast was delicious! Every CM we encountered there was fabulous! We rotated our plates to try each other’s. If you enjoy a sweet breakfast DD’s chocolate waffle was a very high point of the meal. She also got the Valentine special drink, Love Potion.

8 Likes

Happy Birthday to DD! :clinking_glasses:
Looks like you are having a wonderful time!

We’re doing a very similar celebratory trip for my DD 21st. Only planning to do EP and HS and also staying at YC.

6 Likes

Woohoo thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Got my MO in :partying_face:

3 Likes

That’s exactly what we did! At HS today!

HS a lot busier that EP yesterday. I assumed it would be but it’s even worse than I expected.

3 Likes

DD got to be the Rebel Spy! It is our goal to always have someone in our party be the Rebel Spy!

Now in line to look at light sabers. She has been saving up!

9 Likes

Sounds like us! Went in December (long weekend) Celebrated DD24 and my bdays, stayed at Dolphin and only did EP & HS. We had a wonderful time!!

3 Likes

She chose Rey’s and got Blue milk with rum.

10 Likes

Your daughter is adorable! :relaxed: Happy birthday to her! So glad you are all having a wonderful time.

3 Likes

Snack time!

8 Likes