DCL Alaska Trip Report

Hi all! I’ve posted links in the past to my WDW and DLR trip reports and had lots of Liners read along. Well, now my wife and I recently took our first Disney Cruise to Alaska and I’ve started writing about it as well. If you’d like to check it out, visit: Disney Alaska Cruise May 2014 Trip Report | A Very Pleasant Good Alaska Cruise | Wandering Mouseketeers

8 Likes

Thanks for posting!! I can’t wait to read it. I love trip reports.

1 Like

Thanks! I love reading trip reports.

1 Like

Looking forward to reading this. We hope to do an alaskan cruise when schedules allow. We are on the Dream right now.:blush: Thanks for taking the time to share.

1 Like

I enjoyed reading everything so far!

1 Like

Thanks for reading along, everyone!

Loved reading your trip report! Can’t wait for the next installment!!! We’re doing a 3 nighter next year on the wonder. Alaska is on our list, hopefully in 4 years, when the kids are old enough to appreciate it.

1 Like

It’s been a while since I’ve posted about it on here, but I’ve been steadily updating. Recently been sharing a lot of info on our first port of call—Sitka.

Thanks! I’ve enjoyed your reports!!

Great read so far! Makes me want to go to Alaska with Disney. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can’t get enough of your trip reports!!! They’re my nightly reading as I wait for my 2 year old to (finally) drift off to sleep.

2 Likes

Since I’m not great about coming here to post whenever I make updates to this (and other) trip reports, I started Facebook and Twitter accounts for my blog where I make sure to drop a quick note every time I add something new. Follow/like if you’re so inclined :smile:

1 Like

Fantastic report! I just found it recently and read it all. Can’t wait for future updates and more amazing photos. Thank you for taking the time to share your adventure.