Days missing in Crowd Calendar

Anyone know why there are days that are not listed on the Crowd Calendar?

I don’t have time to go through the whole year, so I don’t know if it happens before this, but toward the end of the 1-year forecast, beginning just after 2/14, there are whole clumps of days missing.

It lists Feb 1-14, then skips to 18, then to 21-24, then skips to 2/27-3/1

I don’t know that I’ve ever forecast for myself that far out, so maybe this is not a new phenomenon? But I’ve never noticed it before. And even if it is, I’m curious as to the why

Thanks!

@len tagging you because you might know

Edited: okay I lied. I couldn’t not check the rest of the year. This is the only point at which days disappear. And it didn’t take me too long to check anyway.

1 Like

Following because I love to know how the sausage gets made.

Checking on it. Thanks!

1 Like

That is odd. We had a technical problem with those days. Thanks for letting us know! It’s fixed now.

If anyone sees missing days or something else overtly wrong in the future, please “Submit a request” so that we can check it out (https://help.touringplans.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

Alas, there’s no exciting “how the sausage gets made” story here. There was nothing special about those days.

1 Like

I didn’t even know about this help request ticket so I still learned something @david! Thanks!

Cool! Thanks @david

And thanks for the link about the help ticket!