Day-of Tier 1 Fastpass Drops

I know I’ve seen this posted somewhere, but can’t find it now.

There are regular times that Disney adds new day-of fastpasses, right? Obviously, this is unofficial. Does anyone have a list of those times. I seem to have notes on Soarin’ and SDD, but not FOP.

For what it’s worth, here’s what I have written down:

SDD: FPs drop at 9:31 for the 11-12 hour, and at 2:31 for the 4-5 hour

Epcot: FPs drop at 11:30, 1:30 and 3:30… although I thought I read that Soarin’ was really at 1:30, only.

Anyone have more details than this? I won’t yell if it’s wrong, but it’s nice to have a target for checking for different FPs.

2 Likes

I believe Flight of Passage drops at 15:01. I’m sure someone will correct me if I’m wrong.

1 Like

@PrincipalTinker had a list. Save us @PrincipalTinker!

3 Likes

Honestly, I didn’t pay attention to these drop times on my last trip. I found TT and Soarin without too much of a problem. I also think I read that these times change around. The FP system changes way too much, so I just look when I need a FP.

1 Like

Yes the times do change every so often.

Just feedback from our trip… I ONLY saw a Soarin’ drop around 1:30… now, I wasn’t looking too religiously. I did look, for a while, for a SDD, but of course, you said that never drops.

Agree, I don’t pay attention to the times either. We’ve never had a problem finding the FPs we need (for a party of 2 or 3) on the day, including SDD.

I found mine for 5. I would split us up in groups of 2 or 3 with overlapping times, if needed.

2 Likes

Good to know. There’s usually just DH, DD and me (and DH doesn’t always want to ride) but we’re going with my family later next year which will be more of a challenge for same day FPs… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting. Backside of Magic just reported this week that the SDD drops were 12:01 and 2:01 and the FoP drops were 11:01, 1:01, 3:01, and 5:01.

I’ve been playing around with it (as my 60 days hasn’t happend yet so I have tickets on my account with no FPs yet) and it does seem that SDD drops at around 9:30 or so… I also know TT drops at 11:30 as I’ve gotten one on a few occasions at that time, and I tried it this morning.

Weird that SDD would drop that early. How many people could have used 3 FP’s in 30 minutes?

You could switch your currently booked tier one for SDD. That would work for those who weren’t able to obtain that FP at 30 or 60 days.

1 Like

Makes sense.

I checked almost every two seconds when I was in MK this past week and never saw a FPP for 7DMT pop up and that was on a low crowd day. But I was able to find other day-of FPP pretty easily including FOP and SDD.

Epcot is very easy to get FPP for. Rode Soarin 3x and TT 2x in one day!

1 Like