Day of FP ticket drops

I’ve read about SD FOP FPP ticket drops and the corresponding schedule. Are there other acctractiins, and any of the WDW parks, that have reliable DO FPP ticket drops? Are these all listed some where that I just haven’t discovered yet?

Thanks

This is what I put in my notes. Hopefully someone else can confirm:
FOP at 11:01, 1:01, 3:01 and 5:01. Epcot drops Soarin’ and Test Track at 11:30, 1:30, and 3. Book as 4th FP or modify current FP.
We grabbed FOP at 11:01 yesterday! I was refreshing the time while modifying my FP from 10:59 until I got it. (So don’t wait for 11:01 to start from scratch modifying your FP. Have it open and refreshing already. I was able to modify the time twice but they were completely gone within 2 minutes.

2 Likes

Have people ever seen DO FPP for SDMT? BTM? SM? Or for FEA? My kids are 2 and 4, so we won’t be focusing on all the big headliners. But if my kids end up loving something and want to do it again, just wondering if there’s a chance of getting last minute FPP, especially since my kids are too young to last until the later part of the night. And my 2yo would never last in line for 40+ minutes.

I’ve seen DO for SDD, but not for any of the MK attractions or FEA. @PrincipalTinker I think has all the times …

What I have done with FEA is just refresh and refresh - eventually a late FP sometimes shows up, then you can use the modify trick to move it earlier…

7DMT is the only attraction that I’ve never seen a day of FP for… Doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen, but I haven’t personally seen it, while I’ve seen it for pretty much everything else, including FoP.