Day 1 Plan for UK visitor

Ouch! This is with Virgin? That’s a big difference, but I guess it’s because you booked a package perhaps.

Seems strange that they won’t give you ticket numbers until 31 days before, that doesn’t give you much time to get them linked.

I know, I was going to book a couple of days on site separately so I could get the 60 day fastpasses, so I asked if I would be able to get the ticket numbers early so I could get the fastpasses and I was told no, only 31 days. I ended up upgrading to 5 days on site with Virgin.

Next time, you could try somewhere like Flightsavers. I booked with them last time, as we’re DVC and just buy tickets direct. But they were happy to search around for flights and emailed me a list of options for my dates (which were fixed) - airports, departures etc.
I think they’ll do packages too.

Or you could just book a package for flights and accommodation and buy the tickets direct from Disney U.K.

Thanks, If I knew then what I know now…

1 Like

I initially booked my tickets as part of the Virgin package but when I found out that I’d have to fight and may not get my Fp until 31 days, I phoned and cancelled the tickets. They refunded in full and I bought my tickets from Disney direct, it saved some money and I got my 60 days plus the advantage of practising making Fp bookings etc. Might be worth considering???

1 Like

I´ve just booked my 60 day fast passes on Saturday so I think that ship has sailed unfortunately.

Thanks