Davids DVC told me I cant book FPP with split stay?

Keep in mind ADR is different, but for FPP as long as there is no break in your split stay and both reservations appear in your MDE you will be able to book all your days from60 days out of your first day of your first split. I do split stays all the time, always works. The latest for my trip next week 2/2-2/8.
Now back to ADR… while renting points makes this tough some DVC owners have reported success in calling DVC to their ADR windows to start at the beginning of their split stay - They one time i tried I was told no so this could be a unicorn myth.

Thanks! Mostly concerned about FPs since I didn’t find great times during our last trip until I was at least 60+3 or 60+4. Wouldn’t want it to be two trips for FPs. Not really worried about ADRs since I can use res finder.

I ended up not doing split stay, but seems like you can still do fpp together. Not sure why I was given that information.

Well David’s gave you correct information at the time.

At some point mid February last year, split stays did result in two booking windows. It only lasted for a few weeks though.

1 Like