Dates

Party of 4. 2 adults, 5 year old in wheelchair, and a new 3 year old (that will hurt my budget this year lol). We have gone the past 2 years the week after Thanksgiving. My husband is set on the dining plan (but I may be able to talk him out of it now that we have to pay for the youngest) we were able to add free dining so it helped a lot.

We are currently looking at the following weeks. We want something lower crowds because we will not be renting a van this year and using buses. With a wheelchair we don’t want to spend half the day waiting for a free bus.

Oct 26-Nov 2. Would shoot for a halloween party in there

Dec 7-14. Would have Pop Warner crowds, but think the weekend would be less busy than Thanksgiving weekend like we’ve had before. Possibly add the Christmas party this time.

Jan 25-Feb 1/Feb 1-Feb 8. Hopefully there would be a promo that would get us a better deal. Cooler weather. No major events/parties.

My fear for Oct is that RoR would open around then and it would create another pandemic there. My youngest is obsessed with star wars but is short, so she can’t do anything really at HS, so being able to see character is what she will be doing there while the older one rides SDD and ToT probably all day.

What is RoR?

Rise of the Resistance, it’s the other Star Wars ride.

I think for months/years after RoR opens, it will unfortunately be crazy. So I might try for October. I dunno - another guessing game much like before when we thought all of SWGE would be LATE fall

1 Like

Wheelchairs board first. You won’t wait at all. You kind of skip the line. Or at least the wheelchair does

Would be really really crowded at party

Appealing. Should be lower

Be wary of any running events (marathon weekend is usually earlier, princess later, but I would check)

The threshold for riders is really low for the star wars rides.