Date Night Dining in the World

I have a question kind of along these same linesā€¦I was thinking of getting an ADR for me and the hunky husband at Le Cellier and letting the boys play at Sandcastle Club. BUT we would be in big trouble if we didnā€™t bring back the boys a chocolate moose. Can we get those to-go?

Weā€™ve taken leftovers (including desserts) from other restaurants before, so I donā€™t see that it would be a problem. Fun hint, if we didnā€™t have an ADR for Le Cellier, we would ask at the podium if we could order a cheddar cheese soup and pretzel breadsticks to go. If they werenā€™t too busy, we could order take-out like that.

3 Likes

Yikes, guys - I gave DH free reign to pick a fun meal spotā€¦ and now we have an ADR for Sci-Fi. :unamused: Hoping weā€™ll feel like a couple teenagers on a movie dateā€¦thatā€™s romantic, right? :wink:

Has anyone done the Wind Down at Spice Road?

Iā€™m quite sure you can, but youā€™d want to straight back to avoid the mousse turning into chocolate milk in the heat!

1 Like

Havenā€™t done Wind Down at Spice Road, but there is never a wait if you just want to do it as a walk up!