Date Night Dining in the World

Looking for recommendations on spots to dine with DH on an anniversary trip! Already have ADRs for dinner at BOG, Artist Point, and Cali Grillā€¦ :heart_eyes:

WOW - how many date nights do you get? I am trying Tonyā€™s this trip and love Yak & Yeti in the late evenign just before park closing. Get a window seat overlooking the walkway

Haha, just a 4 night trip. But weā€™d switch things around if weā€™ve missed something especially great. And we donā€™t mind if dining is a focus of the trip, as we just donā€™t do a lot of TS when our boys are along. :smile:

2 Likes

Flying Fish at BW. The food is excellent and such a fun place to wander hand in hand after supper. Or Jiko, I hear itā€™s very romantic!

2 Likes

Weā€™ve done date night at bluezoo and loved it. Very quiet and intimate with good food. We also like Jiko, although it tends to be much more crowded. For one ā€œdate nightā€, what about doing a progressive dinner at Epcot quick service restaurants, and then finish up by a stroll around the Boardwalk to walk off the calories?

1 Like

CG is my first choice - and you already have that one. I think Jiko at AKL is perhaps the most ā€œadultā€ of all the signatures. Relatively intimate, elegant but informal. And AWESOME food! Of course thereā€™s always V&A for a REALLY special mealā€¦

1 Like

I have planned a whole week of ā€œdate night dinnersā€ for DW and I in Nov: Citricoā€™s, California Grill, Monsieur Paul, Artistā€™s Point, Narcoosseeā€™s, Yachtsman, and V&A Chefā€™s Table. Toss in Brown Derby and Le Cellier for two of our lunchesā€¦

2 Likes

Flying fish, Cali Grill are both excellent choices. We actually love the ambiance of San Angel Inn too. Its a little crowded, but we still really like it there. Tutto Gusto would be another good choice!

1 Like

Oh, wow, Chefā€™s Table at V&A!!! That will be memorable, @bswan26 ! :smiley: And so many great ideas on this threadā€¦ will definitely need more than one trip to experience it all. :tropical_drink:

We found Narcoosseeā€™s quite romantic - we watched Wishes after from the deck of the restaurant and strolled around GF after. Sigh - such nice memories! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Glad to here that as this is our plan for date night in September !

1 Like

I would love to have a date night at Hollywood Brown Derby. I like the idea of a nice restaurant inside one of the parks. So many of the signature one are away from the parks.

1 Like

I think that one of the Epcot area restaurants would be a nice addition. Depending upon the time, you could stroll around World Showcase afterwards and enjoy the ambiance. Epcot at night is my favorite!

1 Like

Have not tried any of these, but would love a date night at Citricoā€™s, Narcoosees, or V&A. I loved FF, though. Depending on when you are going the new spot on the Boardwalk (Trattoria al Forno? Not totally sure about the name) might be open.

1 Like

Oh, and the Epcot Wind Down would be a great date night experience. I tried and loved both La Cava and Rose and Crown.

If looking for an in-park experience, Le Cellier or Monsieur Paul, both in EP, might be good options.

1 Like

Iā€™d add an EP restaurant as well. CG and Artist Point are two of my favorites so youā€™ve got good choices going on! We are trying FF this tripā€¦sounds like itā€™s a good choice. I love the atmosphere at San Angel, but the food isnā€™t exceptional. Narcoossees was good, but not the best meal Iā€™ve ever hadā€¦

1 Like

I agree with these two as well!

Yay, thanks all! DH just said today that he definitely wants to do a special meal on our EP day - just like many of you suggested! I wonder if I can convince him that Flying Fish is ā€œclose enoughā€ to EPā€¦ I feel like the menu there is speaking to me. :yum:

DH and I ate at whatā€™s now Msr. Paulā€™s a few years ago and had the best time! Food was amazing and we had a window seat during Illuminations. :heart:

1 Like