Darth Vader outside of Star Wars Weekends

So, my oldest is saying the character he is most looking forward to meeting is Darth Vader; during non-Star Wars Weekends, does DV do any meet & greets, or is it just limited to the Jedi Academy appearances?

Pretty sure hes only at Jedi academy BUT your ds would love that… Forget meeting him… Fight him with your own light saber!!! :slight_smile: my ds also really enjoyed just watching the show and the other kids fight him! My ds5 is so into Star Wars right now!

3 Likes

My DS6 is, and loves watching the Clone Wars off of Netflix - DS5, on the other hand… :disappointed:

1 Like

If you’re going to the Studios May 4th - June 14th, even if it is not during a (Star Wars) weekend, then you get a brief photo op with Vader before the Star Wars Dine-In Galactic Breakfast! at the Sci-Fi Theater Restaurant. That’s the only regular appearance that I know about.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/star-wars-dine-in-galactic-breakfast/

Try and convince him to do it – totally worth it. Probably one of the best interactions we had all week. I actually think I saws tears in my husband’s eyes at one point.

1 Like

Alas, our trip isn’t until the end of October. :frowning: