Daily Thread: Wednesday 7/23

68 days until our trip. I am going around randomly saying I am going to Disney! Makes the housework easier! Love the Epcot pic with the countdown!

1 Like

Oh, that is so, so sweet!! And nice to meet a fellow Tina! My full name is actually Cristina, but because I am only 4ā€™ 11" friends in middle/high school started calling me Tiny Tina and the nickname just stuck. I actually hated it for a long time, but I was always being introduced to people as Tina so I eventually gave up and just adopted it as my real name. :smile:

Was able to covertly log on at work today, now this thread feels like chat Thanks YEAH oops gotta go

1 Like

@TinyTina Hereā€™s a funny story for you. My name is just Tina, not short for Christina but Im always asked if its short for Christina. We went to Disney World for my birthday. I had my Birthday celebration pin on. As we were getting on the bus the bus driver said, ā€œIts your birthday? Is Tina short for anything?ā€ My reply,ā€œJust Tina.ā€ He then said, ā€œWell happy birthday Justina! Hope you have a magical day!ā€ My family lost it and called me Justina for the rest of the trip. I give up too, Iā€™ll answer to anything at this point.

2 Likes

That is hilarious!

Hi @OBNurseNH - Iā€™ve become mildly obsessed with making spreadsheets for my trip in October, but havenā€™t found many good templates. Do you build your own or use a template? If so, would you mind a posting a link? I donā€™t mind building my own, but I have a feeling there are some out there already that are better organized or more all-inclusive given that Iā€™ve never been and donā€™t know the best format, etc. Thanks!

Used one from I think yourfirsttrip.com I can check when I get home - I am out and about just now :slight_smile:

I love the image!

Thank you!

Here is the link to the page. The spreadsheet link is about mid page.

Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.