D23 September 2022

Yes. Gives me a vibe of “the creativity phase” is out, and the “capitalize monetarily off previous work and the name brand as much as possible phase” is in.

8 Likes

Apparently Bob got boo’ed which they cut from the live stream, but around then he announced a new e-ticket ride in Avengers Campus

3 Likes

I saw this headline with WDWNT, but with their rather dubious reporting history on this very topic, I wasn’t sure it was true. My goodness, they actually got it right:

Anyway, Chapek certainly seem to hint at a Secret Wars reference for the new land, but I might have read into that a bit.

If you’ve been watching stream, they’ve been showing ads for Tron (though no date). I thought that was pretty cool.

2 Likes

You mean like this?

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I honestly thought the legends panel was one place booing might not happen.

1 Like

I was watching it and didn’t hear booing. I think it’s like last time, was he on the castle stage in WDW? where it was like one random guy booing.
ETA: if I remember correctly @Randall1028 was there

4 Likes

I can hear it on the twitter post but it did not seem to be everyone (I did shut it off pretty fast).

2 Likes

:pouting_cat:

3 Likes

Exactly like this…

2 Likes

Do you think Fantasmic will be mentioned here:

3:30 p.m. – Disney’s Epic Entertainment Showcase: The Musical: The Extravaganza!

Did anyone look at yesterday’s live stream? I have always watched wdwnt’s live stream of the park panel and I am considering looking to see if he will be doing it again tomorrow. I want an authentic version. I have had this date/time on my calendar for longer than I will admit I want that “I am in the room” experience.

1 Like

Maybe, unless they save it for the parks one on Sunday. Not sure what this will include though, Broadway show maybe?

1 Like

That’s a good idea. Yesterdays live stream put out by Disney was a cluster. They kept bouncing between panels at dumb times and it was super annoying. I didn’t feel like it was live, but controlled in what they chose to stream.

2 Likes

Thanks! I will look for other options!

1 Like

shocking!

4 Likes

Does anyone have any ideas where it would be live-streamed by bloggers these days?

:pensive: Crazy!

3 Likes

This one is an official co-stream streaming partner. Don’t know if they would censor

This channel streamed live, but they don’t have anything placemarked for future live streams

1 Like

I realized I have always watched on periscope and it is no longer in business

I loved periscope! I used it in the past when I took photography classes - a lot of the teachers would live stream through it. Twitch is the new app on the block. It started as mostly gaming, but now I think people are live streaming all sorts of content on it.

1 Like