D23 Expo and crowd levels

Based on the crowd calendar, I booked our DLR trip for Sep 11-16, 2022. In another thread there’s a list of 2022 events and D23 Expo is Sep 9-11, 2022. My goal was to go when crowds were low, but also to avoid when attractions are closed for holiday installations. Is D23 likely to cause me problems? Will people likely go to the parks before or after the Expo?

1 Like

I have never been to the expo but I did Destination D for the first time this year…

It was long days most from 8am till 10pm-

Honestly not sure how different they are but I had no time for the parks at all…

2 Likes

I wasn’t thinking attendees would necessarily go to the parks on the same day, but they might come a few days early or stay a few days late to go to the parks. That’s the crowd surge I’m concerned about.

2 Likes

I think you’ll be fine :blush::heart: I’ve been in park when all kinds of different expos were going on over at the convention center and park attendance didn’t seem any higher. DTD definitely felt a bit more crowded with people passing though but alot of them aren’t going into park.

1 Like