Custom Disney Tees

We’d like to order a couple of Disney tees for the family’s upcoming trip. I want one customized with DH’s favorite saying. Who have you used? Were you pleased? What was approximate cost, delivery time? What is the quality of the t-shirt material?

I ordered DIY transfers from a fellow liner on etsy. They turned out beautiful and were very easy to use with her thorough instructions. Her shop is here: MouseTime - Etsy. I also have to say that she was a pleasure to work with, even with some shipping issues (of no fault of her own!) I don’t know if she could work with what you want on the t-shirt, but she was great.

1 Like

Thank you!! I’ll check out her site.

We used Magical Creations by Mz Disnee for our shirts. She did such a great job and she was so easy to work with. She is a fellow liner as well. The easiest way to contact her would be via facebook. She actually hand paints the shirts and they wash great and seem to last longer (in my experience at least) then the iron-on’s. We used self iron-on’s our trip last year and I just had to throw most of them away as they were all peeling and cracking. Then again, I most likely did not care for them the proper way. In my house, with 4 boys, EVERYTHING goes in the washer and then the dryer…good luck!

1 Like

Jennifer with Mz Disnee is awesome to deal with! Very affordable and fun matching tees for the family! It was a great experience!! Highly Reccomended!