Custodian in the Animal Kingdom

Apropos of, well, nothing, except it is WDW-related, my DS is now a part-time CM in the Animal Kingdom. He finished the DCP, and now he’s a real, live cast member! He moves around all the time, so I can’t say, “Go see him outside FlameTree.”

I can say that if you see him, go say howdy, howdy, howdy. (His name is Woody. That greeting is apropos.) He is a nice guy who picks up trash. And we all like custodians, don’t we? They keep the restrooms supplied and the code v’s cleaned up for us!

Here are two pictures (in costume) to help you spot him:

Howdy, howdy, howdy!

And…

Suave, eh?

:grinning:

(Oh, hey, if you do see him – please send me a picture. I’ve yet to see him “in the wild.”) (Thx!!!)

35 Likes

Congrats to DS and please thank him for what he does! So appreciative of those that keep the parks clean!! (He looks like two totally different people in those pictures though :rofl:)

9 Likes

I love the Pictures, we’ll be on the look out and be sure to snap any pics in the wild for a proud mama!

1 Like

That’s awesome! I will look out for him.

3 Likes

Congrats! We will keep an eye out for him too!

3 Likes

Still harboring regrets that we couldn’t locate him in January! Will definitely be on the lookout.

4 Likes

Right? I’m like … should we be looking for the beard guy or the suave guy?!

9 Likes

ROFL – never thought about that! I knew he had less beard in the suave photo, but he still looks like my baby boy. I’ll add another picture – he really looks more like the friendly fellow in the first pic!

14 Likes

How fabulous!

1 Like

Yay for him!

2 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Nice…

1 Like

Yes! We put quite the effort into finding him too and possibly freaking out a lot custodial CMs as we squinted to see their name tags :joy:

Congratulations to Woody @bay_loftis !

6 Likes

It’s like a live-action game of “Where’s Waldo?” :smiley:

And conveniently “Where’s Woody?” to avoid any copyright issues yet still be well aligned. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

You guys were and are super sweet, and I can’t thank you enough. I hope you find him the next time the Fab Five are in the parks!

3 Likes

Congratulations to Woody. When I’m there in December I’ll look for him.

2 Likes