Current Stroller Rental Procedure

I haven’t been to Disney since they changed the stroller/bell services procedure. Are most people renting from the companies at the airport now? Is there still a company that can leave strollers at bell services? Thanks!

I have not used them, but the couple that does the Theme Park Ohana YouTube videos, now owns and runs Orlando for Families. On their videos, they talk about delivering strollers to the resorts.

Code OHANA for 15% off and a free case of water

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Scooter Bug is the company that is allowed to drop off at Bell Services. We still prefer to do Kingdom at the airport though.

https://www.scooterbug.com/orlando/#tab-1e9eeba10aeb9cecde1

1 Like

Because we’re arriving later in the day we’re leaning toward Kingdom at the airport too. Plus they have scooters which we also need.

1 Like

I also didn’t see the City Mini GT on ScooterBug’s site which is pretty much the only stroller I need!

1 Like

That’s what I always get too!

1 Like

I was going to do Kingdom last year with resort drop off. Not sure the schedule now but I was able to pick an early time, before we would leave for the parks, for our drop off time to meet them. Good company, loved using them in 2018.

1 Like

We had a good experience last year with resort drop off with baby wheels

1 Like

Kingdom strollers… my middle was at that age that it was iffy. So I called them they brought me a stroller to the resort. My son climbed on to the stroller and was like nah… told the guy at kingdom just take it back and bill me. Told me not to worry about… awesome company

2 Likes

I would recommend NOT using Orlando for Families - I had a lousy experience with them on my last trip, when I tried to sort it out their representatives were rude, and when I left a bad review I got banned from their Facebook page. They do deliver and pick up from resorts but have pretty limited hours and you have to meet them - we wanted to do a park day on our last day but the latest pick-up time they offered was 3pm (despite saying 5pm is their confirmation email).

1 Like

I’m going to book with Kingdom. We’re used them before and I’m only seeing good reviews here. Plus, we can pick it up at the airport, and, bonus, rent a scooter from them too. Hopefully even save a little time because 2 adults can handle the stroller/scooter while the other 2 get the rental car.

Thank you for all the input!!