Current same day FP drops

As soon as you tap in to FP1 you can get another two in any park - could be 2 different parks. And you can get another tier 1 in the second park, and in the 3rd park - if available of course! If you’re only going to the second park, you have to get a tier 1 and a tier 2.

3 Likes

The tier rules with park hopping are still kind of confusing to me. Is the rule basically that you can’t hold two non-Club Level Tier 1 FPs in the same park at once? Would this example work, assuming same day FP availability?
Start with a pre-reserved SDD FP.
Tap in and book your second FP at Soarin
Wait until you’ve tapped in at Soarin to get your third FP at FEA or TT

Or do you need to do two Tier2s at Epcot before another Tier 1?

If 2 of your first 3 are at the same park, they can’t both be tier 1. So as soon as you tap into SDD, you can book Soarin and a tier 2. You’ll need to use both of those before booking FEA or TT.

Or you could have SDD and TOT at HS, and as soon as you tap into the first of those, book Soarin. Then you could get FEA/TT immediately after tapping for Soarin.

But if you’re only doing 2 parks, 1 of your first 3 has to be a tier 2.

1 Like

That makes sense. Thanks! I’m not sure if we’ll use this but it’s helpful to be prepared.

1 Like

Sfl

You don’t need to save for later on the forum. If you’ve followed the instructions at the top, then this will be pinned to the top of the WDW category. You can also search for any topic. If there is something you know will be helpful and you’ll want to refer back to it time and again, you can bookmark it with the little bookmark icon underneath every post, to the right of the little flag.

1 Like

Thanks for the valuable info

2 Likes

more details from Chat:
EP
Test Track & Soarin’: 11:31
Test Track, Soarin’ & Frozen: 1:31, 3:31
Frozen only: 9:31, 9:37, 9:57, 10:07, 10:37

HS: 9:31, 12:01, 2:31

AK Tier 1: 11:01, 1:01, 3:01, 5:01
AK Tier 2: 9:01, 1:27, 1:49, 2:18

MK - no set pattern

6 Likes

There’s no 5.01 at HS.

I only saw TS at the 9:31 HS drop.

2 Likes

I’ll edit. I copied from a Chat post.

I didn’t find any fp’s using this, but I kept missing the times by a few minutes. My step-son and his wife got FoP this way though.

1 Like

Are these for day of in the park FP?

There’s no TOT at that drop? That stinks, I’m trying to get my 1:40pm FPP for around 11am. On the other hand, I don’t have to worry about having my head buried in my phone searching for it that morning!

1 Like

Did anyone see tt fea or soarin’ at 1:31 drop today? I was looking but saw nothing!t

There might be ToT now that the refurbishment is complete?

Yes, for same day FP.

1 Like

The drops are all for tier 1 rides. TOT may drop at different times.

1 Like

No changes since the post in August?

Going tomorrow.

TIA

No changes have been reported.

1 Like