CSR Adult Trip

DH and I are staying at Coronado Springs for our adult only trip in May. We’re celebrating our 13th anniversary and both our bdays. It’s our first grown up only vacation EVER. We have water view room and we’ll have a car. Any advice on room location and/or things to do at the resort?

1 Like

I don’t have any advice for you but it sounds like it is going to be a wonderful trip where you can take your time and savour the details! How nice to celebrate both your birthdays and anniversary! Enjoy!! :sparkles:

1 Like

This is where we stayed for our kid free trip back in February! We actually ended up using more buses on this trip than ever, so we could enjoy adult beverages in the parks. We didn’t spend a whole lot of time at the resort. The main lobby is very beautiful, and they make a decent blood orange margarita at the Rix lounge, where we spent an hour one evening. Hope your trip is as wonderful as ours was!

My BFF and I are taking a Girls Only Without Kids vaca at the end of August and staying at the CSR. I will report back. Have not stayed at the CSR before…so it will be new for me, too.