CRT with no inventory on March 12,13 & 14th

Kind of interesting (and frustrating when trying to book), but CRT has no inventory of dining available for these dates. No one can tell us why. Signature Services says they have dug around all they can and no one knows. Seems pretty wild to have booked the entire place for 3 days straight. Maybe the Prince booked it :slight_smile:

My guess is that they haven’t loaded it into the system yet. Keep checking. Many resort restaurants didn’t load for me until 5 days after my ADR day. Super frustrating, but if today is your ADR day, my guess is not a single CRT is loaded.

(I also noticed with mine that CRT dinners had loaded but not breakfasts until later) :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah. I would be pretty confident this is the case. Not all restaurants load their ADRs right at 60+10 days out.

3 Likes

It’s also super frustrating that guest services can’t give you this info when you call.

2 Likes

That is what I gathered at first from calling in but now 3 more days have passed. Oh well, we have made some contingencies but I know CRT is kind of a one-off of sorts and they are quirky.

1 Like

I had a leading reservation. It took 8 days into that leading reservation before some dining opened (Topolinos, specifically). There were SEVERAL that took time - it wasn’t just one restaurant.

ETA - for me, this happened over Thanksgiving. I think managers left for vacation without approving or uploading the dates. I would speculate the same for the New Years holiday.

1 Like

Gotcha. I have a leading as well. I bet you are right. Too coincidental around the Holidays.

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

Showed up randomly tonight. That is so crazy that it doesn’t get entered. I have a party of 14 so we wanted to make sure this worked for some folks that are relatively new to Disney. We have 6 little girls together so it’s Bibbidi then CRT and then fireworks/dessert party. I think the newbies will have a cool experience. But thank you to all for making me feel better about the dining eventually showing up.

3 Likes

So glad they showed up! Mine populated on a random Monday night after thanksgiving - starting at like 10pm. It was weird.

Happy to hear you got what you wanted!! Sounds like a great evening planned for the littles.

1 Like