CRT Dinner at 190 days

Yep, but the garden dessert party is only $69 including tax, no gratuity and CRT is $89 including both so the $200 ++ will be more like a $114 mark up.

It is twice the cost of the Festival of the Lion King Tier I Package?

I think I remember it also includes a box of chocolates you can take with you to the fireworks. Great value! :yum:

2 Likes

A friend of mine is booking her ADRs tomorrow and I just wanted to confirm, is the “Signature Celebration” the ONLY way to get dinner (5-8pm) now? Or is this for just some reservations?

I havent checked again, but when I was booking mine there was nothing later than 4:35.

Thanks! This explains how they are able to charge more than dinner + dessert party separately!

oh well golly, sign me right up then :roll_eyes:

Amazing, they just keep coming up with more hard ticket & other schemes to up your budget haha!

My fave so far were those tents over by Space Mountain, with snacks & soda, I think they were $600 a day or something? Thankfully, they are gone.

I keep picturing a conference room somewhere in the company, with a think tank tasked with coming up with the latest way to extract more $ from said wallet haha.

Having worked for a couple of large corporations for 25 years, I know there’s an ivory tower going on somewhere here!

1 Like

Coming next week : aloha isle will only be selling dole whips as part of a package that includes a dole whip, spoon, napkin, and vip seating near the magic carpets. Only $49!

3 Likes

So we think going forward you will have to buy the $199 package or can you call and secure a reservation? I have no interest in the package. Is it looking like you can still secure lunch l? I can only see 180 out and lunch looks booked but hoping 185ish would have lunch res.

How did she make out? Was she able to book CRT?

She ended up booking lunch instead and I think she was happy with that! (I’m pretty sure Mom wants to eat there more than the kids!)

She’s also going in early Nov so had to book the PPO and brunch reservations because the morning hours are so unsure!

Glad to hear! I’d take lunch too. I was worried that is getting extra hard to get since dinner is impossible. I can only see 180 out but at 180 lunch is booked which hadn’t been happening.

Yes! After she and I talked about dinner not being available she shifted things around for lunch on her 2nd to last day which was helpful.