CRT and 1900PF

Is it overkill to do both CRT and 1900PF?? I know Cinderella is at both meals but I feel like from what I’ve read, it’s a pretty different experience since CRT is all princesses and 1900 is the prince, step mother and stepsisters too. We did CRT for dinner on this last trip and it was seriously one of the highlights. we loved being in the castle and it’s the one ADR I want to repeat. We did dinner last time and probably would do breakfast next time. we want to stay at Poly next time so hopping on the monorail to GF would be fun since we didn’t get to go there last trip at all. anyone done both these meals in one trip?

It’s only overkill if you are not a Cinderella fan. Enjoy the meals.

1 Like

One idea would be to do PF for breakfast because it’s different characters - I think Alice in Wonderland or something. But I have heard such great things about the step sisters that I definitely am planning a dinner for our next trip.

@Iheartepcot - I considered that but my kids aren’t really into Alice in Wonderland and we already saw the pooh characters at our last trip at CP. My son will be 9 on this next trip and I thought he might get a kick out of the stepsisters and step mother. DD will be 5 and is a major princess lover so I know Cinderella 2 times during the trip will be fine with her!

1 Like

We haven’t been to crt yet (going in October) but I’d say totally different experiences. 1900 Park is a buffet, so that’s different. Also, at crt, you meet with all the princesses, but only see cinderella for the photo op. At 1900, it’s Prince Charming, lady tremaine and the stepsisters. Those three are worth it :slight_smile: I would say do both, especially if you have a princess loving daughter :wink:

1 Like

thx @jenmckenna80 for the reassurance!

1 Like

OMG the 1900 PF stepsisters and stepmother are hilarious! Worth the price of admission themselves! They tell you all about how Cinderella is a lazy bum because she doesn’t clean or lift a finger anymore. We got the biggest kick out of it. Each character comes to your table, sometimes even twice (and they remembered us). There is no rushing, and the food is actually very good. Salmon, pork, ham, beef, a couple fancy Indian dishes, multiple fancy salads, lots of sides, and a dessert table not to be believed, with many tiny beautiful things to choose from, so you can get a bunch. We stayed a little over an hour.
At some point the sisters got into a huge bickering session in the middle of the dining room and Lady T had to intervene. It was seriously awesome. And the Prince is really handsome if I do say so myself. Oh yeah, and Cinderella is adorable!